Journal of Agricultural Studies [ISSN 2166-0379] in an international cross-disciplinary, peer-reviewed journal dedicated to advancing the understanding of sustainability in agriculture, bio sciences and food systems.
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek EZB
- Gale's Academic Databases
- Google Scholar
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
Areas include but are not limited to:
- Agricultural Economics & Resource Management
- Agriculture & Ecology
- Animal Agriculture & Science
- Aquacultural Science
- Biorenewable Resources
- General & Introductory Agriculture,
- Diseases & Weeds
- Tropical Agriculture
Authors are invited to submit complete unpublished and original works, which are not under review in any other journal.
The journal is published in online version which is free access and download.
- Current Issue: (This issue is In Progress but contains articles that are final and fully citable）
- All Issues
Paper Selection and Publication Process
- Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
- Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 2-3 weeks.
- Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
- The authors revise paper and pay publication fee (100USD).
- After publication, we will send the soft copy of the current issue to the authors’ email.
- E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage, free of charge for download.
: Journal of Agricultural Studies: Call for Papers
Journal of Agricultural Studies is calling for submission for the issue of Vol. 4, No. 3, September 2016 issue
Welcome you to submit manuscripts to this journal. Please find the information for authors.
If you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is appreciated if you could share this information with your colleagues and associates. Thank you.
: Reviewers Recruitment
a). have a doctoral degree in the specific subject related closely to the journal; b). have a job at a university or academic organization, in a teaching or research position; c). have free time outside your regular job, at least 6 hours per month (2-4 papers for review per month); d). be familiar with the APA citation system; e). be fluent in academic and professional English; f). have a strong interest in a scholarly journal; g). work quickly and accurately to tight deadlines; h). have an effective network in your research field.
How to apply
1. Find details and download application form at: http://www.macrothink.org/recruitment.htm
2. Send your application to: email@example.com
Vol 4, No 3 (2016): [In Progress]
Table of Contents
Agroforestry Natural and Benefits Stimuli for Improvement of Kerinci Community at Kerinci Seblat National Park (KSNP)
Mustofa Marli Batubara, Asvic Helida