Journal of Agricultural Studies [ISSN 2166-0379] in an international cross-disciplinary, peer-reviewed journal dedicated to advancing the understanding of sustainability in agriculture, bio sciences and food systems.
- Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek EZB
- Gale's Academic Databases
- Google Scholar
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
Areas include but are not limited to:
- Agricultural Economics & Resource Management
- Agriculture & Ecology
- Animal Agriculture & Science
- Aquacultural Science
- Biorenewable Resources
- General & Introductory Agriculture,
- Diseases & Weeds
- Tropical Agriculture
Authors are invited to submit complete unpublished and original works, which are not under review in any other journal.
The journal is published in online version which is free access and download.
- Current Issue: (This issue is In Progress but contains articles that are final and fully citable）
- All Issues
Paper Selection and Publication Process
- Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
- Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 2-3 weeks.
- Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
- The authors revise paper and pay publication fee (100USD).
- After publication, we will send the soft copy of the current issue to the authors’ email.
- E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage, free of charge for download.
: Journal of Agricultural Studies: Call for papers
Journal of Agricultural Studies is calling for submission for the issue of Vol. 4, No. 1, March 2016
Welcome you to submit manuscripts to this journal. Please find the information for authors.
If you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is appreciated if you could share this information with your colleagues and associates. Thank you.
: Reviewers Recruitment
a). have a doctoral degree in the specific subject related closely to the journal; b). have a job at a university or academic organization, in a teaching or research position; c). have free time outside your regular job, at least 6 hours per month (2-4 papers for review per month); d). be familiar with the APA citation system; e). be fluent in academic and professional English; f). have a strong interest in a scholarly journal; g). work quickly and accurately to tight deadlines; h). have an effective network in your research field.
How to apply
1. Find details and download application form at: http://www.macrothink.org/recruitment.htm
2. Send your application to: email@example.com
Vol 4, No 1 (2016): [In Progress]
Table of Contents
The Use of ICT for Tertiary Education in Agriculture and Research in Swaziland: The Case of University of Swaziland (UNISWA) Students
Micah Bheki Masuku, Raufu M. O., Tijani A. A.
Factors Influencing the Choice of an Agriculture Specialisation by Primary teachers’ Diploma College Students in Swaziland
Micah Bheki Masuku, Alfred F. Tsikati, Barnabas M. Dlamini
Medvedev Ilya Nikolayevich, Zavalishina Svetlana Yur’evna
Informative Established Sequence Traits in Tepary Bean (Phaseolus Acutifolius A. Gray) for Drought Stress
Satya S S Narina, Brian E Scheffler, Linda A Ballard, Sheron E Simpson, Ramesh Buyyarapu, Rao K Kottapalli, Brian L Sayre, Harbans L Bhardwaj
Soil Application of Cow Dung with Foliar Application of Boost Extra, Effect on Growth and Yield of Okra in an Ultisol, Nigeria
Ogundare S. K., Mohammed S. A., Owolabi J. F.