JMR follows APA style.
1. Authors must ensure that their papers are free of spelling and grammatical errors and typos.
2. Research papers and research notes should not exceed 8,000 and 3,000 words, respectively.
3. The first page of an article should contain the title of the paper, name(s) and affiliation(s) of the author(s) and an abstract not exceeding 200 words.
4. The first page should also contain five key words according to the Classification System for Journal Articles as used by the Journal of Economic Literature.
5. Equations in the text should be numbered consecutively using Arabic numerals within simple brackets and aligned against the right margin.
6. All appendices should be numbered consecutively using upper case roman numerals and shown before the list of references.
7. When formulae displayed have been derived by the author, the full derivations should be given on separate sheets (not to be published) for the information of the referees.
8. References should be cited within the text as follows: According to Wickremasinghe (2005), foreign exchange market … These results are inconsistent with those of other studies (Perera, 1995; Silva, 2000)
9. List of references should show each citation in alphabetical order.
10. Author should register with the journal before submitting manuscripts. Don't forget to choose "author when you register in www.macrothink.org/jmr for uploading your manuscript succefully online.
11. Page proofs will be sent to the corresponding author. The corrected manuscripts should be submitted within 5 working days.
12. DOIs in ReferencesWhen the cited items have DOIs, the authors should add DOI persistent links to the regular references The persistent links should be active.Format of persistent link: http://dx.doi.org/+DOI (without “doi:”)Example of persistent link: http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/2.901164The authors may retrieve articles’ DOIs at: http://www.crossref.org/SimpleTextQuery/
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
Notice for Price Adjustment
|Effective 1 January 2013, the publication fee will increase from 100.00USD to 200.00USD. Manuscripts submitted on or after this date will be charged the new rate of 200.00USD per article.
Manuscripts submitted in 2012 can take advantage of the old rate (100.00USD) if paid on or before January 31, 2013.
All 2012’s manuscripts unpaid by 31 January 2013 will be charged the new rate of 200.00USD.
Thank you very much for your cooperation.
Call for Paper Submission
|Journal of Management Research welcome papers in business, management, marketing, finance, organizational development, corporation administration, human resource management and relevant subjects.|
Recruitment of Reviewers
|Would you like to be a reviewer of Journal of Management Research? Welcome you join us.|
Vol 7, No 1 (2015)
Table of Contents
|Development of a System for Human Language Commands and Control for a Quadcopter Application|
|Serdar Gökhan Özkartal||1-16|
|Customer Perceived Value in Social Commerce: An Exploration of Its Antecedents and Consequences|
|Haitham Hmoud Alshibly||17-37|
|An Analysis of Determinant on Private Investment in North Sumatra Province, Indonesia|
|Pinondang Nainggolan, Ramli Ramli, Murni Daulay, Rujiman Rujiman||38-57|
|The Role of Social Capital in Shaping Management in Jordan: A Case Study on Umniah Company|
|Martin Harris, Naser Jamal Khdour, Ahmad Al Maani, Naser Saif||58-78|
|Perceived Favouritism and Organizational Citizenship Behaviour: Insights from Ghanaian Organizations|
|Selection Procedures, Face Validity and Fairness in Higher Academic Institutions of Pakistan|
|Ghulam Nabi, Song Wei, Shuliang Zhao, Muhammad Shabbir||94-106|
|Sexual Harassment in the Workplace: An Exploratory Study from Lebanon|
|Hussin Jose Hejase||107-121|
|Exploring the Effect of Perceived Service Quality on Customers Satisfaction: A Study of Banking Sector in Jordan|
|Niveen Mazen Alsayyed, Taghrid S. Suifan, Afnan R. Alawneh||122-138|
|Corporate Social Responsibility Practices in Listed Companies|
|Helen Wong, Raymond Wong||139-149|
|The Impact of Resilience to Change on the Transformational Leadership Behaviors Demonstrated by Frontline Sales Professionals|
|Mary H Sylvester||150-172|
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
To make sure that you can receive messages from us, please add the 'macrothink.org' domain to your e-mail 'safe list'. If you do not receive e-mail in your 'inbox', check your 'bulk mail' or 'junk mail' folders.
Copyright © Macrothink Institute ISSN 1941-899X
'Macrothink Institute' is a trademark of Macrothink Institute, Inc.