The Influence of New Communication on Performance Clerk Assistant Administration of the Economy and the Development of the Regional Secretariat of Bandung

Nandang Saefudin Zenju


This study entitled Influence of Organizational Communication Against Employee Performance Administrative Assistant for Economic and Development Secretariat of Bandung. The purpose of this study to analyze the influence of organizational communication to employee performance, develop theories and concepts of organizational communication along its aspects and performance of employees and implement organizational communication theory to solve the problem of employee performance and development Economic Administrative Assistant Regional Secretariat of Bandung. The method used in this research is survey explanatory. The independent variables (X) This research is organizational communication, while the dependent variable (Y) is employee performance. The object of research on Economic Affairs and Development Administrative Assistant Regional Secretariat of Bandung. The results of the research simultaneously reveals that the variables of organizational communication empirically has an impact of 58.6% on the performance of employees consisting of a dimensional quantity of work (Y1), quality of work (Y2), job knowledge (Y3), creativeness (Y4), cooperation (Y5) dependability (Y6), initiative (Y7) and personal quantity (Y8), while the rest is equal to 41.4% is influenced by other variables not examined in this study. Organizational communication through the main form of partial, communication down effect amounted to 49.2%, or more influential communication sebesar7.6%, and horizontal communication impact of 1.72% on employee performance and development Economic Administrative Assistant Regional Secretariat of Bandung.

Full Text:




  • There are currently no refbacks.

Copyright (c) 2016 Nandang Saefudin Zenju

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.

Journal of Social Science Studies ISSN 2329-9150

Copyright © Macrothink Institute

To make sure that you can receive messages from us, please add the '' domain to your e-mail 'safe list'. If you do not receive e-mail in your 'inbox', check your 'bulk mail' or 'junk mail' folders. If you have any questions, please contact: