Journal of Agricultural Studies (JAS) in an international cross-disciplinary, peer-reviewed journal dedicated to advancing the understanding of sustainability in agriculture, bio sciences and food systems.
- Gale's Academic Databases
- Google Scholar
- PKP Open Archives Harvester
- Standard Periodical Directory
Areas include but are not limited to:
- Agricultural Economics & Resource Management
- Agriculture & Ecology
- Animal Agriculture
- Biorenewable Resources
- General & Introductory Agriculture,
- Diseases & Weeds
- Tropical Agriculture
Authors are invited to submit complete unpublished and original works, which are not under review in any other journal.
The journal is published in online version which is free access and download.
- Current Issue: March 2015（This issue is In Progress but contains articles that are final and fully citable）
- All Issues
Paper Selection and Publication Process
- Upon receipt of paper submission, the Editor sends an E-mail of confirmation to the corresponding author within 1-3 working days. If you fail to receive this confirmation, your submission/e-mail may be missed. Please contact the Editor in time for that.
- Peer review. We use double-blind system for peer-review; both reviewers and authors’ identities remain anonymous. The paper will be peer-reviewed by three experts; two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal typically involve in reviewing a submission. The review process may take 2-3 weeks.
- Notification of the result of review by E-mail.
- The authors revise paper and pay publication fee (100USD).
- After publication, we will send the soft copy of the current issue to the authors’ email.
- E-journal in PDF is available on the journal’s webpage, free of charge for download.
: JAS: Call for papers
Journal of Agricultural Studies is calling for submission for the issue of Vol. 3, No. 1, March 2015
Welcome you to submit manuscripts to this journal. Please find the information for authors.
If you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is appreciated if you could share this information with your colleagues and associates. Thank you.
: JAS： Reviewers Recruitment
a). have a doctoral degree in the specific subject related closely to the journal; b). have a job at a university or academic organization, in a teaching or research position; c). have free time outside your regular job, at least 6 hours per month (2-4 papers for review per month); d). be familiar with the APA citation system; e). be fluent in academic and professional English; f). have a strong interest in a scholarly journal; g). work quickly and accurately to tight deadlines; h). have an effective network in your research field.
How to apply
Vol 3, No 1 (2015): [In Progress]
Table of Contents
|Application of Spectral Methods for Synthesis of Symptoms for Qualification of Agricultural Products|
|Radoslava Nikolova Gabrova, Lena Filipova Kostadinova||1-9|
|Tree Species Composition and Diversity in Oban Forest Reserve, Nigeria|
|Humphrey Igbinosa Aigbe, Godwin Ejakhe Omokhua||10-24|
|Diurnal Migration of Zooplankton in Inner Ambon Bay, Indonesia|
|Domey Moniharapon, Indra Jaya, Hendrik Manik, Sri Pujiyati, Totok Hestirianoto, Augy Syaihailatua||25-35|
|Effects of Cattle on the Abundance and Composition of Carabid Beetles in Temperate Grasslands|
|Eleanor R. L. Bassett, Lauchlan H Fraser||36-47|
|Regeneration and Transformation of Gene Encoding the Hemagglutinin Antigen of the H5N1 Virus in Frond of Duckweed (Spirodela polyrhiza L.)|
|Pham Thi Ly Thu, Pham Thi Huong, Vu Van Tien, Le Huy Ham, Tran Dang Khanh||48-59|
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
Journal of Agricultural Studies ISSN 2166-0379
Copyright © Macrothink Institute
To make sure that you can receive messages from us, please add the 'macrothink.org' domain to your e-mail 'safe list'. If you do not receive e-mail in your 'inbox', check your 'bulk mail' or 'junk mail' folders.