JMR follows APA style.
1. Authors must ensure that their papers are free of spelling and grammatical errors and typos.
2. Research papers and research notes should not exceed 8,000 and 3,000 words, respectively.
3. The first page of an article should contain the title of the paper, name(s) and affiliation(s) of the author(s) and an abstract not exceeding 200 words.
4. The first page should also contain five key words according to the Classification System for Journal Articles as used by the Journal of Economic Literature.
5. Equations in the text should be numbered consecutively using Arabic numerals within simple brackets and aligned against the right margin.
6. All appendices should be numbered consecutively using upper case roman numerals and shown before the list of references.
7. When formulae displayed have been derived by the author, the full derivations should be given on separate sheets (not to be published) for the information of the referees.
8. References should be cited within the text as follows: According to Wickremasinghe (2005), foreign exchange market … These results are inconsistent with those of other studies (Perera, 1995; Silva, 2000)
9. List of references should show each citation in alphabetical order.
10. Author should register with the journal before submitting manuscripts. Don't forget to choose "author when you register in www.macrothink.org/jmr for uploading your manuscript succefully online.
11. Page proofs will be sent to the corresponding author. The corrected manuscripts should be submitted within 5 working days.
12. DOIs in ReferencesWhen the cited items have DOIs, the authors should add DOI persistent links to the regular references The persistent links should be active.Format of persistent link: http://dx.doi.org/+DOI (without “doi:”)Example of persistent link: http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/2.901164The authors may retrieve articles’ DOIs at: http://www.crossref.org/SimpleTextQuery/
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
Notice for Price Adjustment
|Effective 1 January 2013, the publication fee will increase from 100.00USD to 200.00USD. Manuscripts submitted on or after this date will be charged the new rate of 200.00USD per article.
Manuscripts submitted in 2012 can take advantage of the old rate (100.00USD) if paid on or before January 31, 2013.
All 2012’s manuscripts unpaid by 31 January 2013 will be charged the new rate of 200.00USD.
Thank you very much for your cooperation.
Call for Paper Submission
|Journal of Management Research welcome papers in business, management, marketing, finance, organizational development, corporation administration, human resource management and relevant subjects.|
Recruitment of Reviewers
|Would you like to be a reviewer of Journal of Management Research? Welcome you join us.|
Vol 6, No 4 (2014)
Table of Contents
|Managerial Competency Models: A Critical Review and Proposed Holistic-Domain Model|
|Maxwell Amoah Asumeng||1-20|
|Examination of the Effects of Personal and Purchasing Unit Characteristics on Types of Problems Experienced and Types of Contracts That Are Problematic|
|Bill Davison, Anna Komarnitskaya, Nina Ershova||21-49|
|A New Perspective on Leadership for Achieving Servitization of Business|
|Yong NIE, Michitaka Kosaka||50-62|
|Personality and Pay Satisfaction: Examining the Relationship of a Sample of Blue Collar Workers Personality and Their Pay Satisfaction Levels|
|Blake E. Nielson, J. R. Smith||63-78|
|The Impact of Change Management on the Application Enterprise Resource Planning System (ERP) Effectiveness: Field Study in Jordan Bromine Company|
|Hisham Othman Al-Mobaideen||79-98|
|Human Resource Information Systems and Their Impact on Human Resource Management Strategies: A Field Study in Jordanian Commercial Banks|
|Khaled Mahmoud Al-Shawabkeh||99-108|
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
To make sure that you can receive messages from us, please add the 'macrothink.org' domain to your e-mail 'safe list'. If you do not receive e-mail in your 'inbox', check your 'bulk mail' or 'junk mail' folders.
Copyright © Macrothink Institute ISSN 1941-899X
'Macrothink Institute' is a trademark of Macrothink Institute, Inc.