JMR follows APA style.
1. Authors must ensure that their papers are free of spelling and grammatical errors and typos.
2. Research papers and research notes should not exceed 8,000 and 3,000 words, respectively.
3. The first page of an article should contain the title of the paper, name(s) and affiliation(s) of the author(s) and an abstract not exceeding 200 words.
4. The first page should also contain five key words according to the Classification System for Journal Articles as used by the Journal of Economic Literature.
5. Equations in the text should be numbered consecutively using Arabic numerals within simple brackets and aligned against the right margin.
6. All appendices should be numbered consecutively using upper case roman numerals and shown before the list of references.
7. When formulae displayed have been derived by the author, the full derivations should be given on separate sheets (not to be published) for the information of the referees.
8. References should be cited within the text as follows: According to Wickremasinghe (2005), foreign exchange market … These results are inconsistent with those of other studies (Perera, 1995; Silva, 2000)
9. List of references should show each citation in alphabetical order.
10. Author should register with the journal before submitting manuscripts. Don't forget to choose "author when you register in www.macrothink.org/jmr for uploading your manuscript succefully online.
11. Page proofs will be sent to the corresponding author. The corrected manuscripts should be submitted within 5 working days.
12. DOIs in ReferencesWhen the cited items have DOIs, the authors should add DOI persistent links to the regular references The persistent links should be active.Format of persistent link: http://dx.doi.org/+DOI (without “doi:”)Example of persistent link: http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/2.901164The authors may retrieve articles’ DOIs at: http://www.crossref.org/SimpleTextQuery/
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
Notice for Price Adjustment
|Effective 1 January 2013, the publication fee will increase from 100.00USD to 200.00USD. Manuscripts submitted on or after this date will be charged the new rate of 200.00USD per article.
Manuscripts submitted in 2012 can take advantage of the old rate (100.00USD) if paid on or before January 31, 2013.
All 2012’s manuscripts unpaid by 31 January 2013 will be charged the new rate of 200.00USD.
Thank you very much for your cooperation.
Call for Paper Submission
|Journal of Management Research welcome papers in business, management, marketing, finance, organizational development, corporation administration, human resource management and relevant subjects.|
Recruitment of Reviewers
|Would you like to be a reviewer of Journal of Management Research? Welcome you join us.|
Vol 6, No 2 (2014)
Table of Contents
|Chinese and Western Leadership Models: A Literature Review|
|Peter King, Zhang Wei||1-21|
|Leading Change and the Challenges of Managing a Learning Organisation in Hong Kong|
|The Human Resource Management Can Reduce Turnover?|
|Marlize Paulo da Silva, Gilberto Tadeu Shinyashiki||39-52|
|Impacts of Management Practices on Economic Performance of Firms Located in Riyadh Region, Saudi Arabia|
|Exploring the Factors Influencing Students in Enrolling Tourism and Hospitality Management Colleges in Jordan: A Case Study in Aqaba Economic Zone|
|Omar Abdalla Alananzeh||61-73|
|The Impact of the Goals of Information Security Standards to Ensure Information Security|
|Kulthoom Mansour Alghananeem, Mohammed Abed Altaee, Bassem Khoder Jida||74-101|
|Evaluation Study of the Administrative Status in Jordanian Museums from Visitor's Point of View (Jerash Archaeological Museum and the Jabal Al Qalla Museum)|
|Ranea Mohammed Yousef Qaddhat||102-123|
|Relationships among Utilitarian and Hedonic Values, Brand Affect and Brand Trust in the Smartphone Industry|
|Ikram Dastan, Fatih Gecti||124-139|
|Effect of Perceived Attributes, Perceived Risk and Perceived Value on Usage of Online Retailing Services|
|Peter Misiani Mwencha, Stephen Makau Muathe, John Kuria Thuo||140-161|
|Evaluation of Practical Courses from the Perspective of Students of Faculty of Tourism and Hospitality in the University of Jordan, Aqaba Branch|
|Rami Muneer Mahmoud||162-176|
|A Survey of Entrepreneurial Tendencies Candidate Young Entrepreneurs: Foundation University Sample|
|Hidayet Tiftik, Mustafa ZİNCİRKIRAN||177-200|
|A Review of Studies on Neuromarketing: Practical Results, Techniques, Contributions and Limitations|
|Vitor Costa Rozan Fortunato, Janaina de Moura Engracia Giraldi, Jorge Henrique Caldeira de Oliveira||201-220|
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
To make sure that you can receive messages from us, please add the 'macrothink.org' domain to your e-mail 'safe list'. If you do not receive e-mail in your 'inbox', check your 'bulk mail' or 'junk mail' folders.
Copyright © Macrothink Institute ISSN 1941-899X
'Macrothink Institute' is a trademark of Macrothink Institute, Inc.