JSE follows APA style.
1. Authors must ensure that their papers are free of spelling and grammatical errors and typos.
2. Research papers and research notes should not exceed 8,000 and 3,000 words, respectively.
3. The first page of an article should contain the title of the paper, name(s) and affiliation(s) of the author(s) and an abstract not exceeding 200 words.
4. The first page should also contain five key words according to the Classification System for Journal Articles as used by the Journal of Economic Literature.
5. Equations in the text should be numbered consecutively using Arabic numerals within simple brackets and aligned against the right margin.
6. All appendices should be numbered consecutively using upper case roman numerals and shown before the list of references.
7. When formulae displayed have been derived by the author, the full derivations should be given on separate sheets (not to be published) for the information of the referees.
8. References should be cited within the text as follows: According to Wickremasinghe (2005), foreign exchange market … These results are inconsistent with those of other studies (Perera, 1995; Silva, 2000)
9. List of references should show each citation in alphabetical order.
10. Author should register with the journal before submitting manuscripts. Don't forget to choose "author" when you register in www.macrothink.org/jse to make sure you can submit your paper online successfully.
11. Page proofs will be sent to the corresponding author. The corrected manuscripts should be submitted within 5 working days.
12. DOIs in ReferencesWhen the cited items have DOIs, the authors should add DOI persistent links to the regular references. The persistent links should be active.Example of persistent link: http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/2.901164The authors may retrieve articles’ DOIs at: http://www.crossref.org/SimpleTextQuery/
----------------------------------------------------------------------NOTE:The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
|No announcements have been published.|
Vol 4, No 1 (2014)
Table of Contents
|Achievement Motivation for Introductory College Biology|
|Marcus Lee Johnson||1-9|
|Building Teacher Identity in a New Partnership Project, - Multiple Perspectives|
|Kirsti Vindal Halvorsen||10-24|
|Does Psychological Capital Combat Learning and Adaptive Stress of College Freshmen|
|Melody Ling-Yu Wen, Danny Yung-Chuan Lin||25-42|
|The Collaborative Terrain of Collective Narratives, Students’ Knowledge, Teaching and Learning|
|The Underprepared College Student: How Non-Cognitive Factors Influence Academic Preparedness|
|Marni Finkelstein, D. Moire Thom||59-76|
|Turkish EFL Teachers’ Assessment Preferences and Practices in the Context of Constructivist Instruction|
|Turgay Han, Halil İbrahim Kaya||77-93|
|The Need to Address Psychological and Neurological Characteristics of Learners in the Mainstream Education System|
|Comparison of Self-Contained and Departmentalized Elementary Teachers' Perceptions of Classroom Structure and Job Satisfaction|
|Alecia Strohl, Lorraine C. Schmertzing, Richard Schmertzing, E-Ling Hsiao||109-127|
|The Challenges of Being a Student of Any Public Tertiary Institution in Nigeria of Today|
|Ige Akindele Matthew||128-141|
|Relationship between Organizational Innovativeness Types and Organizational Effectiveness in Private Universities in Iran|
|Giti Ashraf, Suhaida Abd. Kadir, Zaidatol Akmaliah Lope Pihie, Abdullah Mat Rashid||142-153|
|Finding Empowerment through Continuing Training – Spanish Women’s Perceptions|
|Piritta Pietilä-Litendahl, Satu Uusiautti||154-171|
|A Critical Comparative Evaluation of English Course Books in EFL Context|
|Partnering for Education Finance in Nigeria|
|Charles M. Ogbodo, Sunday I. Efanga||180-189|
|Parent-teacher Shared Commitment as a Predictor for Teachers’ Attitudes toward Gifted Students and Gifted Education|
|Tsooane P. Molapo, Meghan Salyers||190-205|
|Effect of Pragmatic Instruction on Sustainable Development of Pragmatic Awareness|
|Vahid Rafieyan, Maryam Sharafi-Nejad, Siew Eng Lin||206-218|
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
To make sure that you can receive messages from us, please add the 'macrothink.org' domain to your e-mail 'safe list'. If you do not receive e-mail in your 'inbox', check your 'bulk mail' or 'junk mail' folders.Copyright © Macrothink Institute ISSN 2162-6952'Macrothink Institute' is a trademark of Macrothink Institute, Inc.