JSE follows APA style.
1. Authors must ensure that their papers are free of spelling and grammatical errors and typos.
2. Research papers and research notes should not exceed 8,000 and 3,000 words, respectively.
3. The first page of an article should contain the title of the paper, name(s) and affiliation(s) of the author(s) and an abstract not exceeding 200 words.
4. The first page should also contain five key words according to the Classification System for Journal Articles as used by the Journal of Economic Literature.
5. Equations in the text should be numbered consecutively using Arabic numerals within simple brackets and aligned against the right margin.
6. All appendices should be numbered consecutively using upper case roman numerals and shown before the list of references.
7. When formulae displayed have been derived by the author, the full derivations should be given on separate sheets (not to be published) for the information of the referees.
8. References should be cited within the text as follows: According to Wickremasinghe (2005), foreign exchange market … These results are inconsistent with those of other studies (Perera, 1995; Silva, 2000)
9. List of references should show each citation in alphabetical order.
10. Author should register with the journal before submitting manuscripts. Don't forget to choose "author" when you register in www.macrothink.org/jse to make sure you can submit your paper online successfully.
11. Page proofs will be sent to the corresponding author. The corrected manuscripts should be submitted within 5 working days.
12. DOIs in ReferencesWhen the cited items have DOIs, the authors should add DOI persistent links to the regular references. The persistent links should be active.Example of persistent link: http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/2.901164The authors may retrieve articles’ DOIs at: http://www.crossref.org/SimpleTextQuery/
----------------------------------------------------------------------NOTE:The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
|No announcements have been published.|
Vol 4, No 3 (2014)
Table of Contents
|Relationships among Secondary School Teacher Multicultural Education Beliefs, Perceived Multicultural Education Praxis, Gender and Workshop Attendance|
|Su-ching Lin, Jing-Tong Wu||1-14|
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
To make sure that you can receive messages from us, please add the 'macrothink.org' domain to your e-mail 'safe list'. If you do not receive e-mail in your 'inbox', check your 'bulk mail' or 'junk mail' folders.Copyright © Macrothink Institute ISSN 2162-6952'Macrothink Institute' is a trademark of Macrothink Institute, Inc.