Journal of Studies in Education is a peer-reviewed online international journal, published by Macrothink Institute. It publishes scholarly articles on the topics related to education, educational administration, educational psychology, economics of education, sociology of education, etc.
JSE follows APA style.
1. Authors must ensure that their papers are free of spelling and grammatical errors and typos.
2. Research papers and research notes should not exceed 8,000 and 3,000 words, respectively.
3. The first page of an article should contain the title of the paper, name(s) and affiliation(s) of the author(s) and an abstract not exceeding 200 words.
4. The first page should also contain five key words according to the Classification System for Journal Articles as used by the Journal of Economic Literature.
5. Equations in the text should be numbered consecutively using Arabic numerals within simple brackets and aligned against the right margin.
6. All appendices should be numbered consecutively using upper case roman numerals and shown before the list of references.
7. When formulae displayed have been derived by the author, the full derivations should be given on separate sheets (not to be published) for the information of the referees.
8. References should be cited within the text as follows: According to Wickremasinghe (2005), foreign exchange market … These results are inconsistent with those of other studies (Perera, 1995; Silva, 2000)
9. List of references should show each citation in alphabetical order.
10. Author should register with the journal before submitting manuscripts. Don't forget to choose "author" when you register in www.macrothink.org/jse to make sure you can submit your paper online successfully.
11. Page proofs will be sent to the corresponding author. The corrected manuscripts should be submitted within 5 working days.
12. DOIs in References
When the cited items have DOIs, the authors should add DOI persistent links to the regular references. The persistent links should be active.
Example of persistent link: http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/2.901164
The authors may retrieve articles’ DOIs at: http://www.crossref.org/SimpleTextQuery/
The publisher and journal have a policy of “Zero Tolerance on the Plagiarism”. We check the plagiarism issue through two methods: reviewer check and plagiarism prevention tool (ithenticate.com).
All submissions will be checked by iThenticate before being sent to reviewers.
|No announcements have been published.|
Vol 3, No 2 (2013)
Table of Contents
|The Impact of Setting Accommodation on Large-scale Assessment of English Language Learners with and without Learning Disabilities: Balanced vs. Unbalanced Data in Latent Class Analyses|
|Pei-Ying Lin, Yu-Cheng Lin||1-19|
|Citizenship Education from a Swedish Perspective|
|An Action-oriented Critical Pedagogical Theory|
|Robert FitzSimmons, Satu Uusiautti, Juha Suoranta||40-54|
|Becoming a Science Teacher in Texas|
|Teachers’ Knowledge and Use of Assistive Technology for Students with Special Educational Needs|
|Keetam D. F. Alkahtani||65-86|
|Ethics in the Accounting Curriculum|
|James H. Thompson||87-102|
|Teaching, Matriculation, and Psychometric Exams Self Efficacy as Teaching Skills Predictors|
|Effects of Online Courses in STEM on Institutional Integration|
|The Effect of Summary Writing as a Critical Reading Strategy on Reading Comprehension of Iranian EFL Learners|
|Nasrin Shokrpour, Azin Sadeghi, Fatemeh Seddigh||127-138|
|Creativity and Its Relationship with Vocabulary Learning Strategy Use of EFL Students|
|Fatemeh Seddigh, Nasrin Shokrpour||139-151|
|To Be or Not to Be, That Is The Question: Should Culture Be Taught Simultaneously during L2 Teaching Classes or Not?|
|A Scheme for Quantitative Evaluation of Competence of Engineering Graduates and Students|
|The Influence of Perceived Teacher-Student Congruence on Students’ Satisfaction in Physical Education|
|Sven Lindberg, Marcus Hasselhorn, Martin Lehmann||183-209|
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
To make sure that you can receive messages from us, please add the 'macrothink.org' domain to your e-mail 'safe list'. If you do not receive e-mail in your 'inbox', check your 'bulk mail' or 'junk mail' folders.
Copyright © Macrothink Institute ISSN 2162-6952
'Macrothink Institute' is a trademark of Macrothink Institute, Inc.